Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about subsidized tickets. No one will be turned away due to lack of funding!
Join Narrative 4 for a Story Exchange Facilitator Training in TBD, CT. This event provides space for educators and active community members to learn more about empathy, the power of story, and how to use the N4 methodology to create positive change in their classroom, schools and beyond!
Narrative 4 is a global nonprofit that harnesses the power of the story exchange to equip and embolden young adults to improve their lives, communities, and world. In the last six years since its founding, N4 has facilitated story exchanges in over 20 states, 12 countries, 200 schools, and for 100,000+ participants.
Narrative 4 Master Practitioners will lead participants through four training modules:
- Expand your knowledge of Narrative 4 and the power of storytelling to create empathy
- Experience the story exchange
- Learn the dos and don'ts of good story exchange facilitation
- Identify ways to use the methodology in your school or community
Targeted skills include:
- Empathy building
- Deep listening
- Effective communication
- Recognizing personal judgments and staying out of judgment
- Introspection and outrospection
- Cultivating courage
- Effective facilitation techniques
- Navigating challenging group dynamics
Participants will leave the training as Narrative 4 Facilitators and gain access to the N4 alumni network, facilitator toolkit, learning models, and support from N4 Master Practitioners and staff. Lunch will not be provided.
Click here for more information about Narrative 4's One Day Facilitator Training.